Do you need new sinks and faucets for your kitchen or bathroom? Often overlooked by homeowners planning their remodels, plumbing fixtures like these are an important component of the room and can impact the entire design.
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to get each job done right and on time. We can help you choose the best styles, materials, and finishes for your new sinks or faucets, purchase the necessary equipment, and install each fixture, while including you throughout the entire process.
Bel Air Sink Installation Services
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we have an in-house team of plumbers experienced in installing new sinks and moving piping so you won’t have to deal with outside contractors. Before beginning your new sink design, there are several factors to consider, such as the material and style.
We offer the following materials for both bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks in the Bel Air region:
- Stainless steel
- Granite or quartz
- Solid surface
Kitchen Sink Styles
- Divided: Like its name suggests, a divided kitchen sink includes two side-by-side sinks.
- Vessel/Basin: This type of sink sits on top of, or is slightly recessed in, the counter. Formerly used in bathrooms, this sink style is becoming more popular in kitchens.
- Trough: This is a great choice if you’re sharing a sink with multiple people. It can accommodate multiple faucets!
- Farmhouse: A farmhouse sink has a deep, rectangular basin and an exposed front. It can be under-mounted or set on top of the counter. This works well in cottage style kitchens.
- Uniquely shaped: If you want a more unique sink design, try a free-form shape.
Bathroom Sink Styles
- Under-mount: This is the most common type of sink design for a traditional bathroom style. It’s available in different types of materials, though porcelain and stainless steel are probably the most popular. What’s more, this type of bathroom sink makes cleaning the vanity easy!
- Pedestal: If you have a smaller bathroom, a pedestal sink can increase floor space and add a unique look to your room.
- Vessel/Basin: The vessel style sink can complement any bathroom design.
Our kitchen and bathroom showroom in Bel Air, MD specifically features Elkay sinks, a global leader in stainless steel sink manufacturing. But we have a wide range of other sink designs too! Call us today if you have questions about sink installation or visit our Bel Air showroom!
Bel Air Faucet Installation
Considering installing a new faucet for your kitchen or bathroom sink? The design professionals are experts in faucet installation, providing customized service to each client.
Before talking to professionals, however, it can be helpful to consider what type of sink you’ll use with your new faucet. If you have a kitchen sink with two opposite sides, for instance, you’ll want a faucet that can swivel a full 360 degrees. You should also consider if you want to add a flexible spray wand to your design for an easier cooking and cleaning experience in your kitchen.
Luckily, you don’t have to make these decisions alone. The faucet installation experts at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center can help you with the selection process and will continue to involve you through all aspects of installation to ensure your satisfaction with the finished result. You can also visit our Bel Air showroom, featuring Danze faucets, or contact us with any questions.