Do you have old, worn out, or inefficient cabinets? Do you want to give your kitchen or bathroom a refreshed, updated feel? Whatever your remodeling needs may be, Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center can help you accomplish your goals with our full line of Schrock cabinets. A stylish choice with a practical layout, it’s no surprise that Schrock cabinets have become such a popular option for homeowners in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland—and we have the experience you need to expertly implement them into your existing room design or create a new design complete with your favorite custom pieces!
If you’re ready to give your space a facelift with beautiful, functional custom cabinetry, let us install Schrock cabinets for you. Contact us today for a one-on-one consultation with one of our design specialists or visit our Newark showroom for a glimpse into our selection of Schrock products!
Benefits of Schrock Cabinets
Schrock cabinets provide endless benefits to homeowners like you, such as:
- Handcrafted products
- Extensive customizable options
- Versatile organizational features
- Long-lasting beauty
- Design from a company with a reputation of 50 years as a trusted manufacturer
- Sustainable cabinet materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes
- A warranty on material and workmanship
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to create a classical room design or want cabinets with a sleeker, modern look, you’ll find something in the large collection of Schrock cabinets we keep at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center.
Customizing Your Schrock Cabinets
In order to create the most beautiful, functional cabinet layout, customize your design by choosing features that match your style requirements and can be found within your budget range. Taking into account the primary purpose of installing shelving and the style elements you like best, among other things, customize your new Schrock cabinets with the following features:
- Wood. Schrock typically offers the following woods, available in engineered forms: particleboard, plywood, medium density fiberboard, and thermofoil.
- Door details. Some options to think about include a raised center panel, a recessed or flat center panel, a full overlay covering the entire face frame, or a partial overlay that leaves part of the frame exposed.
- Finishes and glazes. Choose a finish or glaze that brings out the color of your wood and meets your goals for style.
- Hardware. Choose cabinet hardware that adds a personal touch to your design and maximizes functionality.
- Organization. Consider whether you need extra storage or want roll-trays for a smarter cabinetry design, depending on whether you’re updating your kitchen or bathroom cabinetry.
- Molding and accents. Include moldings or accents in your cabinet design to provide visual interest and showcase your sense of style.
Remodeling with Schrock Cabinets in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Maryland
Are you ready to start remodeling with new Schrock cabinets in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Maryland? Let Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center help you bring your dreams for the picture-perfect kitchen or bathroom to life. Our experienced remodelers will meet with you for a one-on-one consultation to help you choose a cabinetry design that enhances your existing space or a new room design if you’re doing a complete room remodel.
Contact us today to get started and see for yourself what Schrock cabinets can do for your home!