Our Newark Showroom Is Getting a Makeover!
Closed October 20, 2017 – February 2018
Whether you want a full bathroom or kitchen remodel or simply need a countertop replacement, new countertops can give your home that fresh, new look you’ve been missing. With different materials, finishes, and customizable features to choose from, it’s easy to find a design to meet all your needs and more—and at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, you’ll have plenty of help along the way!
If you’re ready to start making the most of your space with new countertops in Newark, visit our local showroom or schedule a consultation today.
Designing Custom Countertops
Before you start designing your custom countertops, there are several factors to take into account in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Consider your requirements for:
Our experienced remodelers can also help you narrow down your options depending on whether you want a modern or traditional design, how big your space is, how many people typically use the room, and more.
One of the best things about updating your countertops is the large selection of materials you can use to get creative with the design. At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we offer the following types of countertops to homeowners in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland:
- Granite countertops. Granite is perfect for sophisticated, modern kitchen designs. Although it tends to be somewhat expensive, it’s beautiful, durable, and scratch-resistant, making it particularly appealing for those who like to cook.
- Quartz countertops. Quartz is a nonporous engineered stone that’s known to be scratch-resistant and low-maintenance. It’s also available in a wide variety of colors.
- Corian® countertops. The DuPont Corian® line of countertops is built from solid acrylic, making it easy to form into different shapes and sizes, depending on your style goals. This material is also nonporous and scratch-resistant, and inhibits mold growth.
- Marble countertops. Marble creates a sleek, elegant look that’s ideal in bathrooms. However, it does tend to be expensive, making it best in smaller applications.
- Laminate countertops. Laminate countertops are built from synthetics and finished on the ends. Considered a relatively inexpensive option, laminate is easy to clean and available in a variety of colors. Scratches, however, can be difficult to repair.
- Ceramic tile countertops. Another inexpensive option, ceramic tile is available in almost any pattern or color. It’s easy to clean and quite durable, but it requires a little extra care than other materials.
- Wood countertops. Also known as butcher block countertops, wood countertops can create a warm, classic look. They can be sanded and resealed multiple times, but be careful when you cook—we all know wood and water don’t mix!
- Soapstone countertops. Originally used in historic homes, soapstone is becoming popular once again in both countertops and sinks. It has a deep, rich color and luxurious, smooth texture that’s attractive in nearly any design, though routine maintenance is necessary to keep this look.
Countertop Installation & Replacement Services in Newark
Are you ready to transform the look and feel of your space with new countertops in Newark? Whether you want a rustic kitchen design, a modern, sleek bathroom, or a low-maintenance room design, we can help you accomplish your goals with custom countertops you’ll love. See it all on display in our Newark showroom or contact us to start planning your countertop replacement project today!