If you’re looking to remodel your bathroom but don’t know where to begin, you’ve come to the right place. Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center has been providing bathroom remodeling services to homes in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey since 1963, and we’ve seen and done it all when it comes to designs that work and those that don’t. Check out our bathroom design ideas and tips below!
Bathroom Design Tips that Work
- Having plenty of light is critical to giving your bathroom depth and beauty. Task lighting can be installed near the doorway and mirror to perform specific functions, and accent lighting can also be added to further enhance the aesthetic. Windows and even a skylight can keep the space bright and flowing.
- Include bolder accents to provide visual interest, whether that means art work or a backsplash with bold tiles as part of the design.
- Establishing functional storage spaces is critical to the success of the design. We recommend choosing a variety of traditional cabinetry and open shelving for aesthetics, but be sure to consider how much space you need to keep the room decluttered and the materials that will work best with the rest of the room design. Our bathroom remodelers can help!
- Use natural stone tiles to create beautiful flooring and/or backsplashes that provide warmth when you exit the shower and are also water-resistant. Subway tile is one popular and appealing style to consider, but there are many designs, colors, and patterns to choose from when it comes to natural stone. Specific varieties include granite, soapstone, and limestone, among others.
- Focus on the shower or bath area. You want your showers to feel luxurious, so surround yourself with luxury! Open shower designs or glass doors are becoming increasingly popular, but a tub with jets may be better suited to you and your needs—it all depends on your personal preferences.
Want More Bathroom Remodel Ideas? Contact Our Specialists in DE, MD, PA & NJ!
Whether you are interested in implementing any of the above bathroom design ideas in your home or are looking for more tips and suggestions, Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center can help. Our designers are fully certified to perform work, and our company has been serving the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey areas since 1963, so you can be confident in the quality of our service and workmanship.