Is your kitchen limited in space and lacking room for storage? Is it overly cluttered and disorganized? Whether you are in need of a new approach to kitchen storage or you’re looking to combine practicality with style in a unique cabinetry design, there are many ways you can get creative with your new cabinets. The design pros at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center have come up with a list of creative storage ideas for all types of kitchens in the Delaware area. Keep reading to see what makes the cut!
- Refrigerated storage can be built into your kitchen island as an extra place to store beer and liquor when you’re hosting guests.
- Stylish wine racks can also be installed within your kitchen island design as a way to enhance the room décor, while also storing all the wine you need for your next party!
- Pullouts can be used to keep certain items close by yet tucked away, like your towels and napkins or your spice rack.
- Window seats not only provide additional seating and views of the outdoors, but they can also be used for additional storage. Drawers can be installed underneath the seats to store linens, glassware, and anything else you may need.
- Built-in bookshelves can be incorporated into your kitchen island as a way to keep cook books organized and easily accessible. Plus, they can break up the look of your kitchen island design for an aesthetic statement.
- Rollout carts can enhance functionality in multiple ways. As a standalone feature, it can roll around the room and allow you to easily serve guests. As part of a kitchen island, it can be kept out-of-sight and rolled out when extra preparation space is needed.
- Basket drawers can serve as a unique and creative spot to store vegetables, fruit, and other items, freeing up storage space in your refrigerator.