Sometimes all it takes is a new custom vanity to give your entire bathroom a facelift. With the right combination of colors and materials, your custom bathroom vanity can transform the look of your space to reflect your sense of style while maximizing functionality. And because there are so many options to choose from, it’s easy to have fun with your remodeling project and get creative with the design.
Designing a Custom Bathroom Vanity
Before designing your custom bathroom vanity, consider the following factors:
- Color. Choose a color that matches the rest of your bathroom design.
- Size. Think about how big the room is and what size you need for your bathroom cabinets.
- Materials. Choose a material based on your style, budget, and maintenance requirements.
- Type of vanity. Think about what your bathroom is lacking now—does it need a bigger vanity, a medicine cabinet, extra drawers for towels, or a linen closet?
Depending on your requirements for style, functionality, and budget, you can choose a manufacturer with a large selection of pre-made cabinets or a custom manufacturer that builds bathroom vanities to order. Sagehill Designs and Strasser Woodenworks, for instance, offer a variety of pre-made bathroom cabinets with customizable features like arched fronts, inset doors, or painted fishes.
Decorá and Showplace Wood Products, on the other hand, provide custom bathroom vanities. This way, you can have your cabinets made to your size specifications or have them painted to match the overall design of the room.
Bathroom Vanity Ideas
Whether you’re looking for unique bathroom vanity ideas or more traditional bathroom vanities, there’s something for everyone. Of course, you can visit our Newark showroom to see some in person, but here are some ideas you may want to think about:
- Choose a vanity design with curved drawers to add elegance to the room
- Use a dresser-style custom bathroom vanity for a vintage style
- Use cherry hardwood with built-in medicine cabinets for a traditional bathroom design
- Add floor-to-ceiling vanity cabinets for extra storage
- Install a double vanity to provide space for two people
- Install dark colored cabinets against a white bathroom space to provide contrast and visual interest
- Add large, tall mirrors above the vanity for a more spacious look
- Choose floating cabinets for a modern bathroom design
- And more
If you’re looking for more bathroom vanity ideas or have another idea of your own, you can simply discuss them with your remodeler and ask for suggestions accordingly.