Bathroom Remodels in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey & Maryland
Does your current bathroom need some TLC? If your bathroom fixtures, appliances, countertops, or cabinets are no longer in style or able to keep up with your usage, it’s time to call on the remodel experts at Bath, Kitchen & Tile Center.
Upgrade your existing space into a peaceful retreat when you install heated floors, custom cabinetry, or a new Jacuzzi tub. Whether you have loads of ideas for your remodel or have no clue where to start, our designers will be able to create a unique and impressive plan for your space.
Call Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center today at 800-2828-8656 to get started!
Bathroom Remodeling Tips & Tricks!
If done correctly, a bathroom remodel can help you update your space and make for a more enjoyable bathing experience. Before you begin your remodel, we suggest reviewing these recommended tip and tricks. Not only will these design ideas help you create an aesthetically pleasing area of your home, they can also add value to your NJ, DE, MD, or PA home.
Our design experts recommend including:
- Neutral colors
- Double sinks
- Sleek handles and fixtures
- Extra storage
- Tile floors
- A new toilet
Major Bathroom Remodel Ideas
Are you looking to fully upgrade your bathroom with higher end amenities to increase the value of your home? Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center is glad to help you pick out and install these items and others:
- Heated tile floors
- Glass shower doors (be sure to squeegee this or soap scum will build up)
- Custom mirror and installation
- Custom sink and installation
- Custom shower design
- Custom cabinetry and vanity
How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
With the right remodeling company by your side, you could recoup up to 93% of the cost of the bathroom when you go to sell your New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, or Delaware home. This makes bathroom remodels one of the highest returns when it comes to remodeling spaces in your home.
Depending on the intent of your renovation, you can expect your costs to lie somewhere in these ranges:
- Mid-Range Renovation – A mid-range renovation usually includes a new toilet, tub and tile surround, double sink and new vanity, medicine cabinet and maybe new floors and wall paint or paper. Most mid-range renovations cost between $10,000 and $15,000.
- High End Renovation – High end or upscale renovations may include expanding the overall space of the bathroom, moving fixtures, installing new cabinets, and replacing toilets and tubs. High end renovations may also include tiled showers, stone countertops, double sinks, a new vanity, new flooring, new lighting, and an improved ventilation system. Most high-end or upscale bathroom renovations cost upwards of $25,000.
Budgeting for Your Bathroom Remodel
Before beginning your remodel, we recommend establishing a budget for yourself. According to the National Kitchen & Bath Association, you should plan to spend your budget in the following ways:
- Installation – 20 percent
- Cabinetry and hardware – 16 percent
- Lighting and ventilation – 5 percent
- Doors and windows – 4 percent
- Design fees – 4 percent
- Fixtures – 15 percent
- Countertops – 7 percent
- Flooring – 9 percent
- Faucets and plumbing – 14 percent
- Walls and ceilings – 5 percent
- Other – 1 percent
Is a Bathroom Remodel Worth It?
According to U.S. News, the average bathroom remodel results in a 62 percent return on investment. In order to get to this 62 percent, you will most likely need some help along the way! You will find that Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center is a great resource for you to use if you are remodeling in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania. Our company has been specializing in home remodels since 1963 and our team of experts is sure to make your remodeling experience a successful one.