Cabinets are important to the functionality and design of your space, making them a crucial aspect of any kitchen design. Fortunately, there’s a variety of different kitchen cabinet styles to choose from that can transform the look and feel of your room depending on your goals for your custom kitchen. With so many options to choose from, creating a custom kitchen cabinet design that meets all your needs is easy. But if you need help getting started, we’ve come up with some unique kitchen cabinetry ideas you may want to consider.
Kitchen Cabinet Styles
The best kitchen cabinet ideas for your home depend on what you’re looking for from your overall kitchen design. Think about whether you want a traditional or modern cabinetry design, how you plan to use your cabinetry, and who will be using the cabinets most.
Here are some unique kitchen cabinet ideas you may want to consider:
- Use open shelving. If you have colorful dishes or items you want to display in your kitchen, open shelving allows you to display them. This works best in open kitchen designs that aren’t too cluttered.
- Add accent lighting. Strategically placed accent lighting can illuminate elegant cabinets and colors while making the room look more spacious.
- Install frosted glass cabinets. If you want a little more privacy than open shelving provides, consider installing frosted glass kitchen cabinetry.
- Combine cabinetry and open shelving. Combining open shelving with cabinetry allows you to artistically display items in your kitchen, while also providing storage space.
- Paint your cabinets. Painted kitchen cabinetry can add flair to your room design.
Other factors to take into account include your budget, functionality, and maintenance requirements, which can influence the kitchen cabinet styles you choose for your home. You should also consider whether you want to include special features in your cabinets like roll-out shelves or tilt trays for maximum efficiency.
If you need help coming up with kitchen cabinetry ideas, we can help. Before beginning your custom cabinetry installation job, we hold an initial design interview where we can discuss your kitchen cabinet ideas and provide suggestions to help get you started. During this process, our remodeling specialists can help you select the best materials to meet your needs as well as kitchen cabinet styles that you’ll enjoy. We can also help you incorporate track lighting underneath or over your cabinets and install any necessary electrical wiring you’ll need.
Custom Cabinetry Installation in DE, MD, NJ, or PA
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we can help you put together your kitchen cabinet ideas, whether you’re looking for a complete kitchen remodel or less complex cabinet installation work. And when you work with our remodeling company, you’ll gain access to top cabinetry manufacturers like Timberlake and Showplace in addition to our kitchen remodeling experts.