Want to eliminate clutter in the kitchen? Looking for a more stylish cabinetry design to match the rest of the room décor? At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we’ve come up with a list of kitchen storage ideas to help you find the perfect fit. Keep reading to learn more or visit our Newark showroom to see our selection of cabinets on display!
Kitchen Storage Solutions
Looking for a simple kitchen storage solution? Or a more intricate, creative design? Consider the following kitchen storage ideas for your home:
- Glass-front cabinets: Since your items will be visible, glass cabinets may persuade you to stay more organized. It’s also a great way to display aesthetic objects, while keeping the messy pots hidden away behind closed doors.
- Wall-mounted box shelf: A rectangular box shelf mounted on the wall is perfect for a modern kitchen design, offering a sleek storage alternative.
- Corner cabinets: Make the most use of your space by installing corner cabinetry.
- Floor to ceiling shelving: If you have an open kitchen design and the space for it, floor to ceiling shelving tends to offer more space and looks great in this style kitchen.
- Kitchen island: Kitchen islands offer not only more storage space, but also more space for food preparation and dining. You can opt to include a drawer that serves as a beverage cooler, a wine rack, and numerous other features, depending on your needs for style and functionality.
When you’re considering kitchen storage ideas, keep in mind that you can also include special features for a more efficient design. More specifically, think about whether you want a spice rack, utensil drawer, or Lazy Susan, among other things. For more suggestions, view our custom cabinetry page or call us to schedule a design consultation with one of our experienced remodelers.