A bathroom remodel can leave you feeling rejuvenated, with newer, sleeker features and an improved layout that matches your vision. But planning a bathroom remodel can also make you feel stressed and anxious if you don’t know what to expect and don’t feel prepared as your project begins.
Planning a Bathroom Remodel
While our bathroom remodelers always strive to be as minimally invasive as possible, and we always clean up after ourselves at the end of the remodel, you can expect a certain degree of change as we work to get your bathroom finished. This is especially true in high traffic areas—like the main bathroom guests use or the master bath.
In order to keep your stress levels down, it’s important you plan for a number of things:
- Unless you are only replacing certain portions of the bathroom, you likely will not be able to use it—or have limited access to it—during the renovation process. This is especially important to consider if you’re remodeling the primary bathroom or the master bath. Make sure to relocate all your necessary products before the process begins to ease the transition.
- Because you won’t be able to use the bathroom being remodeled, you may have more people than usual sharing one bath. If you can, we recommend you plan your schedules in advance so as to minimally disrupt your daily routines.
- Be prepared for dust! Though our bath remodelers will do everything they can to cover your furnishings and keep your space clean, some dust accumulation is inevitable in any remodel. Keep in mind that this is only temporary during construction—we will clean all the excess dirt and dust upon completion.
- There will also be noise. Of course, we’ll try to keep it down, but if we’re installing major room components, you can likely expect more noise than usual throughout your home.
- The unexpected always comes up, whether you have a last-minute change for our designers or there’s a delay in receiving certain products—so be prepared for anything.
Planning a Bathroom Remodel in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Maryland
Choosing the right bathroom remodeler is critical to ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible with minimal disruption to your daily life. At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we’ll do everything we can to keep the noise level down and you can rest assured your home will be clean and dust-free when we leave—with a bathroom more beautiful than ever.