A custom deck beautifies and adds value to your home. At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center we can help you design and build the perfect deck to enhance your home’s outdoor living space and provide years of enjoyment.
Adding a deck to your home involves more than buying boards and screwing them down somewhere. Deck design is the critical element to a successful installation and your satisfaction.
Here are some details to consider when designing your deck:
- Placement – Your deck should complement your home and serve as an extension of its living space, connecting it to your yard. Whether your deck is attached to your home or free-standing in a garden area, its placement should make it a striking design element that beautifies as it adds value to your home.
- Use – Will your deck be a gathering place for meals, incorporate an outdoor kitchen, have ornamental plantings, or a fire pit? Design accordingly, providing ample space for relaxation and planned uses.
- Size – Once you know how you will use your deck, you can determine the best size to handle activities and traffic flow to and from the house. Correct sizing also adds to the aesthetics of your deck.
- Deck Materials – A standard pressure treated wood deck can make an attractive addition, but don’t forget to consider other available deck materials, such as composite and engineered decking. Your choice of decking will be a key to the value added to your home and your enjoyment of the space.
- Deck Railing – Depending on the height of your deck off the ground, a deck railing may be required by building codes. You might also want to include a railing as an attractive design feature. Take the same care in choosing railing materials and design as you do in selecting the decking.
If you need help designing the ideal deck for your home, contact the expert deck builders at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center—800-282-8656!
Once your deck design is finalized, and materials are selected, it is time to consider who will be your deck builder and turn your design into reality. If you are a DIYer, our team of professionals can provide advice and guidance through every step of your deck project.
If you prefer to turn the construction phase over to the best deck builders around, we can help there too. Our team of professional deck builders will turn your design into the deck of your dreams, making it a place of beauty that will add value and years of enjoyment to your home.
Call Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center to Get Started on Your Deck Project Today
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we have been serving our neighbors throughout Delaware, Eastern Maryland, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey since 1963. It is our goal to provide you the best design and installation service possible.
For your deck project or other home renovation, call us today at 800-282-8656 or contact us online. We won’t be satisfied until you are!