Your countertops can have a significant impact on the look and feel of your interior space. The right kitchen island or bath vanity can make the room look newer and more beautiful with enhanced functionality. At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we install custom countertops for homes throughout Baltimore, MD. We design our products around your needs, design preferences, and lifestyle with endless material and style options to suit any client in the Baltimore area.
Whether you need help with new countertop installation or countertop replacement, we’ve got the expertise and experience you can rely on. In fact, we’ve been installing bath and kitchen countertops since 1963. To see why your neighbors choose us for all their countertop needs, request a consultation or visit our nearest showroom. We look forward to helping you build the home of your dreams!
Custom Countertops for Baltimore Homes
Our remodelers are highly skilled and trained to provide you with the best quality installation work and the most professional and friendly service. With an extensive product selection available, it’s easy to find the right product to meet your needs. We’re happy to walk you through our selection at our showroom near Baltimore, where you’ll find:
- Granite countertops. Granite countertops are available in nearly 3,000 colors, so it’s easy to match the style of any room design. With an extremely high hardness rating, they are very strong and also heat- and scratch-resistant. This makes granite ideal for kitchen countertops in your Baltimore home.
- Quartz and engineered stone countertops. Quartz is an engineered stone that, like granite, is known for its durability and comes in a wide variety of colors. It’s also non-porous, mold-resistant, heat-resistant, and low-maintenance, which makes it increasingly popular in home applications.
- Corian® countertops. Because Corian® countertops are solid acrylic, they can be molded into any size and shape you choose. This also makes it easy to repair any damages or scratches. Additionally, the surface is non-porous, inhibiting the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Laminate countertops. Laminate countertops are available in a variety of styles and colors, as well as several different finishing options. This type of countertop is a very economical choice that can last for many years as long as you keep them dry and away from heat. Unfortunately, they can also be very difficult to repair if damaged.
- Marble countertops. Although marble can be expensive, it’s durable, creates an elegant look, and requires minimal routine maintenance. Marble countertops do, however, require sealing.
Although granite and quartz countertops tend to be popular choices in the Baltimore, MD area, we also offer a variety of other custom countertop materials depending on your functionality and style needs. If you’re looking for more ideas for your custom countertops, other options to consider include wood, ceramic tile, and soapstone. Just ask one of our remodeling experts for help choosing custom countertops that work best for you, your lifestyle, and your home.
Countertop Installation & Replacement in Baltimore, MD
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we custom build our countertops in-house to give you maximum control over the finished result. Our designers work with you to select the material you want, and our licensed and bonded technicians will craft your custom countertops in the shape and color that best suits your needs. Whether you’re looking for countertop installation or countertop replacement in Baltimore, we can help you transform your home with custom countertops for any space. This includes your: