Are you considering countertop installation in New Castle, DE? Whether you’re looking for help with a countertop replacement or new countertop installation project, Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center can provide you with endless options in terms of materials and styles so you can make your space your own. And if you need help with the selection process, our remodeling experts will be happy to help you choose materials that meet your budget, as well as your functionality, style, and maintenance requirements.
Never ask “Where can I find countertop installers near me?” again! Contact us today for countertop replacement or installation in New Castle.
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we help you choose the best custom countertop styles and materials to meet your needs, within your budget. Some options to consider for your countertop installation or replacement project include:
- Granite Countertops. Granite countertops are available in almost 3,000 colors, making it easy to customize them to match the style of your space. Not only do they have a high hardness rating, but they’re heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, and extremely durable. Granite is ideal for kitchen countertops.
- Quartz and Engineered Stone Countertops. Quartz is an engineered stone that, like granite, is known for its durability and comes in a wide variety of colors. It’s also non-porous, mold-resistant, heat-resistance, and low-maintenance.
- Corian® Countertops. Because Corian® countertops are solid acrylic, they can be molded into any size and shape you choose. This also makes it easy to repair any damages or scratches. Additionally, the surface is non-porous and inhibits the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Laminate Countertops. Laminate countertops come in a variety of different styles and colors and you can choose from several different finishing options. This is a very economical choice that can last for years as long as you keep them dry and away from heat. However, laminate countertops can be very difficult to repair if damaged.
- Marble Countertops. Although marble can be expensive, it’s durable, creates an elegant look, and doesn’t require much maintenance. However, it’s important to be aware that marble countertops need sealing.
Although granite and quartz countertops tend to be popular choices in the New Castle area, we also offer a variety of other custom countertop materials depending on your functionality and style needs. If you’re looking for more ideas for your custom countertops, other options to consider include wood, ceramic tile, and soapstone. Just ask one of our remodeling experts for help choosing custom countertops that work best for your space.