*Up to 30 square feet
Promotion Ends March 31, 2017
Free template and installation
Free undermount single bowl sink
Free sink cut out and installation
Call 800-282-8656 for more information!
Benefits of Using Quartz Countertops
Although they are generally less well-known than granite and marble, quartz countertops offer some distinct advantages besides their classy, well-designed look. Below are just a few reasons for choosing quartz. Quartz countertops:
- Require little maintenance. Quartz never needs sealing like many other stone countertops. In fact, quartz countertops are virtually maintenance-free!
- Are durable. Because it is so hard, quartz is nearly impossible to scratch or chip. Your quartz countertops will look like new for years and years to come.
- Are available in a rainbow of colors. Quartz countertops are available in a wide spectrum of colors, ranging from rose to a purple hue, from amber to black, from opaque white to a light yellow. Quartz countertops can be mostly one color or flecked with different hues.
- Are affordable. Because there is such a good supply of quartz, quartz countertops are generally less expensive than granite or other stone surfaces—especially when you take advantage of this limited time offer!
- Resist staining and scorching. Quartz countertops are nonporous, so they don’t stain when you spill a glass of red wine or let a dirty pan sit on the counter overnight. Also heat-resistant, quartz surfacing cannot be scorched or marred by hot pans.
- Are food-safe. Because it is hard and nearly nonporous, quartz won’t harbor bacteria or dangerous food particles like more porous surfaces can.
Learn more about our quartz countertop options here.