Do you need new sinks and faucets for your kitchen or bathroom? Plumbing fixtures like these are an important component of the room and can impact the entire design. At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to get each job done. We can help you choose the best styles, materials, and finishes for your new sinks or faucets, purchase the necessary equipment, and install each fixture, while including you throughout the entire process.
If you live in Newark, DE, contact us for top quality sink and faucet installation.
Sink Installation in Newark, Delaware (DE)
At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, we have an in-house team of plumbers experienced in installing new sinks and moving piping so you won’t have to deal with outside contractors. Before beginning your new sink design, there are several factors to consider, such as the material and style.
We offer the following materials for both bathroom sinks and kitchen sinks:
- Stainless steel
- Granite or quartz
- Solid surface
Kitchen Sink Styles
- Divided: Like its name suggests, a divided kitchen sink consists of two sinks side by side.
- Vessel/Basin: This type of sink sits on top of, or is slightly recessed in, the counter. Formerly used in bathrooms, this sink style is becoming more popular in kitchens.
- Trough: This is a great choice if you’re sharing a sink with multiple people. It can accommodate multiple faucets!
- Farmhouse: A farmhouse sink has a deep, rectangular basin and an exposed front. It can be under-mounted or set on top of the counter. This works well in cottage style kitchens.
- Uniquely shaped: If you want a more unique sink design, try a free-form shape.
Bathroom Sink Styles
- Under-mount: This is the most common type of sink design for a traditional bathroom style. It’s available in different types of materials, though porcelain and stainless steel are probably the most popular. What’s more, this type of bathroom sink makes cleaning the vanity easy!
- Pedestal: If you have a smaller bathroom, a pedestal sink can increase floor space and add a unique look to your room.
- Vessel/Basin: The vessel style sink can complement any bathroom design.
Our kitchen and bathroom showroom specifically features Elkay sinks, a global leader in stainless steel sink manufacturing. But we have other sink designs too! Call us today if you have questions about sink installation or visit our Newark showroom!
Faucet Installation in Newark, Delaware (DE)
Considering installing a new faucet for your kitchen or bathroom sink? At Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, our professionals are experts in faucet installation, providing customized service to each client.
Before talking to professionals, however, it can be helpful to consider what type of sink you’ll be using for your faucet. If it’s a kitchen sink with two opposite sides, for instance, you’ll want a faucet that can swivel a full 360 degrees. You should also decide if you want to incorporate a flexible spray wand to make cleaning dishes easier if you’re installing the faucet in a kitchen sink.
Luckily, you don’t have to make these decisions alone. We can help you with the selection process and will continue to involve you through the faucet installation so you can be satisfied with the end result. You can also visit our Newark showroom, featuring Danze faucets.
Contact us if you want to schedule a faucet installation or have any questions for our expert staff!
Faucet & Sink Design and Installation in Newark
If you’re looking for faucet or sink installation for your Newark, DE home, we can help. Whether you’re incorporating a faucet or sink design into your existing granite countertops or designing a completely new space, we’ll provide you with faucets and sinks that work best with the overall room design.
Call us for faucet or sink installation in your Newark area home!