Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center works with homeowners to bring their design dreams to life for an exquisite master bath. Working with families since 1963, our designers will work with you to pick out the right products for your own project, or to manage the entire remodel from start to finish.
Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center’s designers can help you to create the master bath of your dreams. Fill out our contact form or call us at 800-282-8656 to request an appointment with one of our designers to get your master bathroom remodel underway!
Learn About Our Master Bathroom Remodelers
Our design experts know that a master bath remodel starts with a good design: one that reflects your style, budget, and space limitations. An open space master bath that feels serene is the goal. Attention to lighting, materials, and fixtures can make your master bathroom a welcoming and inviting retreat.
Your master bath remodel will be well worth the investment. When done right, you can expect up to a 62% return on investment on your master bath remodel, according to U.S. News.
To ensure that your remodel is done at the best value possible, Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center design experts can work with you to ensure that your bathroom reflects the best of modern design, and is completed with quality materials.
How to Plan Your Master Bathroom Renovation
Start with the color. Bathroom remodel design principles are useful for every type of bathroom, and the master bath is no exception. Pick colors that are consistent with the colors and patterns in the rest of your home. Go for neutrals and small patterns to help make your master bath feel larger.
- Spend on your shower. Unlike master bath showers in the past, which were about 3’ x 3’, current showers are at least 4’ x 6’. Modern showers are now able to be oasis-like, with special features like large rain shower heads.
- Hide the toilet. Today’s master baths are often designed to discreetly hide away the toilet behind a wall.
- Surfaces matter. Our designers will tell you stone belongs in the bathroom too—it is no longer just for the kitchen counters. Quartz, marble, and granite are now used in master bathrooms to create stunning designs.
- Warm the floors. Nothing feels better after a warm shower than a warm floor, especially when there is snow on the ground. Radiant heated bathroom floors are a small luxury that can make a huge difference in your mornings.
- Bring in nature. You can add warmth and interest to any master bath by adding some large windows to let in a natural landscape.
- Choose a tub that you love. There are so many options when it comes to new bathtubs. With so many styles to choose from, and stylish fixtures, it can be an elegant addition to your room.
- Install cabinets for extra storage. Cabinets can be worked into your vanity areas without compromising taste or room. Gorgeous floor to ceiling cabinets can increase storage options without compromising your style.
Call Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center to Remodel Your Master Bathroom in Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania
We can help you with the entire installation process, or just help you find the right materials for your unique project. Call us at 800-282-8656 or fill out our contact form to make your appointment to talk to a designer about your master bathtub remodel!