We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: the most impressive rooms depend just as much on intelligent design and installation as on quality products—especially when it comes to your kitchen appliances. New products are coming out every day that can make the cooking and cleaning experience much easier, while helping you create a sleek and beautiful room design. Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center has rounded up our list of must-have kitchen appliances we think would be perfect for your home—keep reading to see what makes the cut!
The Best Kitchen Appliances According to Us
Now, what’s considered the best kitchen appliances is subjective—but there are a few items that stick out to us in 2015. Here’s our list of must-have kitchen appliances:
- GE Profile wall oven – General Electric’s French-door wall oven has excellent baking, broiling, and basic oven capabilities. Plus, GE has created a smartphone app, GE Brillion, that allows you to connect to your oven remotely, whether you’re on WiFi or not, so you can start preheating, set your timer, and get updates while you’re on-the-go.
- Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator – built-in refrigeration is popular as a whole, but Sub-Zero’s is considered one of the best. According to Consumer Reports’ refrigerator tests, this product allows for precise temperature control and has dual evaporators in place to keep your food fresh.
- Wolf range – with dual-stacked burners, continuous cast iron gates, and interior convection fans, Wolf’s professional style range brings residential properties commercial-grade ease.
- Vinotemp wine chiller – wine chillers are growing in popularity as they are ideal for entertaining guests and can add value to your home should you ever decide to sell in the future.
These are just some examples of must-have kitchen appliances we’ve seen and loved and that have passed Consumer Reports’ appliance testing with flying colors.
Determining Your Must-Have Kitchen Appliances
Depending on your needs, budget, and lifestyle, your list of must-have kitchen appliances may be different than that of your friends and neighbors—so it’s important to consider what your priorities are as you make your list. Ask yourself a few questions to narrow down the best kitchen appliances for you:
- What is your kitchen missing?
- What item do you rely on most on a day-to-day basis?
- How much are you looking to spend on new appliances—keeping in mind installation costs and if you’re remodeling the whole room, renovation costs as well?
- How do you usually use your kitchen? (cooking, serving beverages, parties, family dinners, etc.)
- Who uses your kitchen most? (chef, children, guests, relatives, etc.)
If you often entertain but have never had a convenient place to keep your beverages chilled, for instance, you might want a new wine cooler or an ice maker in an easily accessible location. If you use your stove multiple times a day and it’s getting difficult to keep up with maintenance, you may want a self-cleaning machine. The options are limitless!
What’s on Your Wish List?
Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center can help you create a smarter kitchen design with the best kitchen appliances for your home. Whatever’s on your wish list, we will do our best to make sure all items are part of your remodel, and we’ll expertly install them for many years of use. We carry must-have kitchen appliances from a wide range of leading manufacturers including: